This May, ten startups will pitch their ideas to CRE investors and CRE tech experts at the San Francisco TET Startup Pitch Session. The competition for seed and Series A funding for Fintech and Proptech startups will be held at Sheppard Mullin (Four Embarcadero Center, San Francisco, CA 94111) at 5 p.m. on May 29.
This event is a collaboration between TechEstate Today (TET), DisruptCRE and Sheppard Mullin to help Early Stage Proptech and Fintech startups meet with investors, get feedback on their presentations, and compete for prizes.
- An invitation to pitch in a private Demo Day hosted by TET in Summer, 2010 for the best 3 pitches.
- A free exhibitor table at the next TET Conference for the best voted real estate pitch.
- A free exhibitor table at the DisruptCRE SF event for the best voted commercial real estate pitch.
The pitches will be evaluated by the following judges, per the press release.
- Richard Pivnicka: Honorary Consul General / Czech Republic and Angel Investor/ Band of Angels
- Dave Garland: Partner / Second Century Ventures (NAR)
- Mark Choey: Co-founder / Climb
- Yang Chen: Managing Director, Asia Pacific Division – San Francisco / Colliers International
- Tobin M. Dommer: Partner / Sheppard Mullin
- Gary Chance: Chief Digital Office / DisruptCRE
Alex Pelin, founder of TET, will curate the event, which has ten available pitching spots. Proptech or Fintech startup teams that are currently raising seed or Series A funding may apply for consideration. The event will be free for selected teams, and $25 for all other attendees to register.
TET events gather real estate agents, angel and VC investors, finance professionals, owners of brokerages, startup founders and business professionals from the US and beyond to showcase and discuss current and upcoming technologies in real estate and finance and assists startups searching for funding.
Also, investors and industry leaders will be present to share the most recent tech trends in their sectors.